This LLL-generated data is intended for facilitating useful assessment and evaluation practice based on evidence.
- LLL student graduation/exit survey This survey collects student opinions about various aspects of LLL programs and the degree to which they can demonstrate the expected student learning outcomes.
- Performance/workload survey The college administers annual workload surveys and analyzes all components of faculty workload data: teaching, research and service.
- Enrollment data & degrees awarded Various documents detail LLL data for enrollment by major –upper and lower divisions– as well as degrees and certificates awarded.
- Curriculum maps These documents, prepared by individual departments, indicate what the expected student learning outcomes (SLOs) are for our BA, MA, and PhD programs and how our courses and other requirements align with the SLOs. The maps may also include information about the assessment tools and procedures adopted by the programs to evaluate student achievement of expected student learning outcomes.
- LLL Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) assessments The College of LLL offers oral proficiency interview (OPI) testing for all graduating BA majors in modern foreign languages. All OPIs are double-rated by professionals and officially certified by ACTFL OPI (American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages Oral Proficiency Interview) through Language Testing International.